Organic Cotton Shower Curtain – Bath, Tub + Stall Sizes – Made in USA
- Organic Cotton Shower Curtains are better for you, your home and our Environment. GOTS certified Organic Cotton fabric in Natural Unbleached, White - (bleached in eco - friendly hydrogen peroxide), and Grey colors. All are expertly sewn and sized for Standard Tub size 70 x 74 inches, Large Stall size 54 x74 inches, and Small Stall size 36 x 74 inches. Using these organic cotton shower curtains requires no toxic PVC liner - Eco Friendly - Made in USA by Bean Products
- Choosing our 5.5 oz Organic Cotton canvas shower curtain shows your commitment to a healthier home and planet. All our shower curtains are made with high quality rustproof nickel plated brass grommets.
- Built to last. Our curtains don't billow in towards the shower spray like lightweight plastic liners. Our shower curtains will get wet, but will not leak through and they rapidly air dry - helping to prevent mold growth associated with plastic liners. The organic cotton canvas dries quickly - its translucency allows light to brightly filter through.
- Note: please fully extend the curtain after use to aid in drying. Natural fabric shower curtains need to be washed just like your towels. Any curtain fabric or surface can mildew and ours are NOT guaranteed against mildew. Colorfast Bleach or other mildew stain treatments can be used if needed. Dry thoroughly.
- Optional Rustproof shower easy roll rings are designed with special flat rollers for easier movement. The large hoops will accommodate multiple curtains. The Organic Cotton Shower curtain and ring combo are a great value! Proudly Made in Chicago USA by Bean Products - Our 32nd Year of making quality natural products.
This product is part of our extensive line of Made in the USA Shower Curtains. Check out our other related products in this collection:
Exactly what I was looking for; a high quality organic cotton shower curtain made in the USA!
I love the shower curtain quality.
This is a quality and durable curtain! I've had mine for about 9 months now and have still not washed it. I use it on the outside of the bath, not inside to prevent it from getting wet, and haven't had any mildew. I am so thankful for innovative businesses stepping up to help provide planet and people-conscious home materials. I will only buy plastic-free alternatives for my home, so I will continue to support companies like Bean Products. Thanks for your effort and artisanship!
I absolutely love the organic shower curtain! It dries out quickly and it doesn’t smell like plastic and it’s good for our bodies and our planet!
glad to have it