Shredded Foam Fill - CertiPur
- CertiPur Shredded Foam Fill for bean bag chairs, cushions, and crafts
- Vacuum packed to save on shipping costs, expands when ready to use.
- 1 order is usually sufficient to re-fluff a small bean bag chair, use 2 for large bean bag chairs, 3 or 4 for extra large styles
- Environmentally friendly, recycled from furniture manufacturing cut offs
- Great for crafts, pillows, and beanbag chairs. Made in the USA by Bean Products
Bean Products all-new recycled CertiPur shredded foam is a super durable and comfortable filling that is great for pillows, bean bag chairs, poufs, ottomans, crafts, stuffed animals and pet beds or your craft project. CertiPur foam is made without toxic chemical fire retardants so it is safe for your indoor environment. We shred or chop new scrap foam daily to make a soft bouncy comfortable fill for use in your project or cushion. Our chopped foam filling is an environmentally friendly recycled product that avoids the landfill with smart re-use. Superior to styrene beads that compress and flatten out, shredded foam can Last a lifetime, simply refluff when needed. Choose 1 lb., 2.5 lb., 5 lb., 10 lb. and extra large 20 lb. sizes which are vacuumed packed for ease of shipping and will expand several times its size when opened up for use. Allow for a day to fully expand. Made in USA by Bean Products.