Organic Latex Foam Fill (Shredded)
Organic Latex Foam Fill
- Organic Latex Foam Fill from Bean Products - Finely Shredded Organic Latex Foam
- Available in 1 lb, 2.5 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb or 20 lb sizes - all shipped vacuum packed.
- Latex foam is great for Bean Bag Filler, Dog Bed Stuffing, Pillows, Arts & Craft Projects, Toys, Chair pads - anywhere you want a natural "cushy" feeling.
- Latex is considered the finest, most durable foam. It's a perfect fill for cool and comfortable bed pillows – add or remove fill to get that "just right" firmness.
- Bean Products' Oeko-Tex Certified foam is a healthy non-toxic filling. No harmful substances - healthy and safe for the whole family ( pets too!) Derived from trees, not petroleum.
- Naturally Anti-microbial and dust-mite resistant with no synthetic chemicals to aggravate allergies. Best for a safe sleep and home environment.
- 100% Biodegradable - Environmentally safe and friendly - Non-Toxic and Long Lasting
- New pure Latex Foam.
- Made in USA
Perhaps you would also be interested in our Organic Latex Pillows
I love how bouncy the latex filling is. It’s bounces back when you hit the bean bag. It’s the best bean bag filler. I mixed it with in bag on shredded memory foam and you can tell where the memory foam is vs the latex. The latex is not lumpy at all but the shreds memory foam is a bit lumpy. Definitely spend the extra money for the latex filling. It’s like night and day!
Be prepared for latex smell when opened. Mixed with regular foam fill for stuffing our sectional sofa’s back cushions. (Odor no longer detected once in casing and cushion cover.) Very pleased with the results.
Ordered 10lbs, based on the approx. 8lbs per standard pillow, and got 2 adult and 2 kids pillows from it (we don't like overfilled pillows). Has a slight minty smell, but otherwise a great deal for diy projects!
Still has not arrived
I am interested to know if it's talalay or dunlop
I have no interest in Dunlop
So officials a 100% organic TALALAY
Then i am 100% in