Kapok Sleep Pillows with 100% Organic Cotton Fabric - Plant Based Vegan
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Bean Products Kapok Pillow - 100% Organic Cotton Exterior Fabric stuffed with 100% Kapok Fiber.
- Our Natural Organic Kapok Fiber filled pillow is soft like down yet firm enough to not bottom out - providing great head and neck support and unparalleled comfort.
- Kapok is an exceptionally silky lightweight down-like fluffy fiber from the seed pods of the Great Kapok trees of tropical rainforests - Responsibly harvested for a sustainable supply. Vegan. Bird free. Chemical Free.
- Protect your health, home and planet with our non-toxic petroleum free, cruelty free natural kapok fiber filled sleep and/or cervical neck roll pillows.
- Bean Products Sleep Pillows are available in several choices of sizes and fills - Cotton and Organic Cotton Fabric are used to make organic Buckwheat, Millet, Latex and MultiGrain filled pillows.
Raising and harvesting kapok has the lowest environmental impact compared to any other fiber materials in use today, including plastic and cotton except for perhaps hemp. The trees are not cut down and do not require irrigation or any chemicals such as fertilizers and pesticides. Not only is the kapok tree an important part of rainforest ecology, but it also plays a pivotal role in forest preservation efforts.
The emerging industry is beginning to stimulate local economies improving the lives of women and their families in rural areas (helping to stem migration to more densely populated urban areas).
Add text here.