Higher Ground Chair and Cushion
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Higher Ground chair is a great new way for you to stay healthy and active while you work and play. With its patent-pending design, it supports active sitting, comfort, and mobility.
The chair pieces are cut from a single sheet of sustainably sourced pine plywood. This makes the chair stronger than typical screwed and glued construction.
Active Sitting FTW
Typical ergonomic chairs are restrictive and designed to limit your mobility throughout the day. For many of us, trying to stay engaged with work or school can be difficult when our chairs force us to lean back.
Movement throughout the day can help us feel more focused, while increasing circulation and improving flexibility and strength.
The forward tilt angle of the Higher Ground chair feels like sitting on a hill. It’s a more natural position, with your feet in the same plane as your hips. The adjustable tilt angle lets you find different comfortable and active postures throughout the day.
(Almost) No Assembly Required
The minimal design of the Higher Ground chair fits together without requiring any tools, and can be assembled in less than a minute. This makes it incredibly portable, and easy to store.
The Higher Ground chair is adjustable to support 3 different seating angles, and numerous sitting postures and positions.
- Horizontal: in the topmost position, the chair provides a large flat bench for upright sitting.
- Middle Position: a small forward tilt angle helps to engage the lumbar spine, open the hips, and balance the flexion of the knees.
- Lowest Position: a deeper forward tilt angle provides the most relaxed position for sitting in various postures, such as cross-legged or Japanese seiza sitting.
- Width: 31.75 inches (80.6 cm)
- Length: 27.75 inches (70.5 cm)
- Height: 20 inches (51 cm) - standard desk chair height
- Weight: 36 pounds (15.9 kg)
- Designed and produced in Chicago, Illinois, by Bean Products - a company with more than 30 years in business producing healthy and sustainable home goods.
- Cover Material: durable and machine-washable Organic Hemp
- Stuffing Material: Natural Latex wrapped in Organic Cotton
- Cushion Dimensions - Width - 30”; Length - 26”; Depth - 3”
Add text here.