Cotton Sateen Pillowcases - 400 Thread Count
- USA grown and sewn Cotton pillowcases are designed for our WheatDreamz Neck Roll, Traditional Japanese, Travel / Toddler, Standard, Queen and King sizes. Our cotton pillowcases are designed with a unique fully closed internal end flap to completely enclose the pillow. This flap contains the pillow, thus keeping it cleaner, Containg the pillow in the case make sit easier to sleep with. Compatible with all other brand pillows
- Highest Quality 400 thread count Sateen Weave of Hypoallergenic 100% Long Staple Organic Combed Cotton for a Silky Smooth Surface provideing a softer luxurious feel which caresses your face for fewer wrinkles and better more restorative sleep. Or Choose super soft organic cotton Flannel all available in Natural or White.
- Our Organic Cotton pillowcases are naturally hypoallergenic which resists dust mites, mold, mildew and other microbes that can cause nightime respiratory problems or allergies yet provide comfort Breathability and a better sleep throughout your night.
- Eco Friendly, organically grown without pesticides, fungicides or chemical fertilizers for a healthier planet and people. Complies with all GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification rules for spinning yarns, weaving and finishing. This extraordinary fabric and our quality workmanship are proudly labeled - MADE IN THE USA.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, use non-toxic natural laundry cleaners to maintain the purity of your pillowcase. Handcrafted with pride by Bean Products in Chicago, Illinois