Soft Weighted Ball sand and iron filled No Phthalates
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Easy Grip soft weighted balls tone and strengthen by adding weight resistance for Yoga Pilates walking tai chi
- A soft, safe and fun alternative to hard steel dumbbells
- Stress-free natural grip better health for your hands and digits
- Use for Pilates, fitness & strength training, yoga, and rehabilitation
- Latex free phthalate free vinyl filled with natural sand and iron, can be inflated or deflated to preference
Bean Products Soft Weighted Balls provide an easy natural grip for a comfortable alternative to awkward dumbbells and other hand weights. Bean’s Soft-Weighted balls are designed to provide increased resistance to allow you to advance further in your rehab or fitness program and increase hand dexterity and grip at the same time. Providing a soft, cushioned feel is perfect for hand held activities or to comfortably place on parts of your body for additional weighted resistance.
Made from phthalate free soft vinyl and filled with sand and iron powder, these soft weights are ecologically friendly will not damage floors or feet if dropped making for a safer alternative to metal dumbbells. Hand held soft weighted balls are very versatile and can be used in a wide range of exercises and activities to safely build strength and stability and are especially useful for rehabilitation for injured joints that need low weight controlled resistance and range of motion work.
Bean Products Soft Weighted balls are available in 3 weights and are sold as a pair of two or a single ball. Ball weight 2 lb, 4 lb, or 6 lb. Bean Products, Inc. Chicago IL
Add text here.