Hemp Zafu and Zabuton Meditation Cushion Set
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The Ultimate Meditation Accessory Kit
Upholstery grade pure Hemp fabric covered Zafu and Zabuton meditation cushion kit is a longtime favorite amongst our staff. This wonderful hemp meditation pillow set will make any area of your home or office feel just a bit more contemplative, spiritual and cozy for easier and deeper meditative journeys for the seasoned or beginner meditator alike.
One no longer has to worry about back, ankle, or butt soreness. Fall into deep meditation quickly and easily by ridding yourself of distractions caused by discomfort by treating yourself to our Hemp meditation zafu & zabuton set.
Available in Cotton and super eco-friendly Hemp fabric.
- Zafu and Zabuton meditation sets allow a comfortable position for essential meditation - for a person of any size or age. Our Kit provides the best seating height and support for proper alignment of spine and hips; while reducing stress on knees, ankles, hips and lower back. Made in USA.
- 14” Round or 18” XLarge Oval shape Zafus are combined with our Large and Comfortable hand tufted Zabuton Cushion. The generous size of 32" by 26" and 3" thick insulates you from the floor, creating a zen-like place that separates you from your surroundings: enabling a relaxed and focused meditative journey.
- Crafted with either Conventional Cotton, 100% Organic Cotton or our beautiful Earth-friendly 100% Hemp fabric - Zafus are filled with 100% organic buckwheat hulls - grown right here in the USA. Zabutons are filled with 100%cotton batting. (the Organic Cotton Zabuton has a 100% Organic Cotton batting fill)
- The Zafu buckwheat hull filling is easily removed for cleaning through the zippered opening which hides under the convenient Carry Handle. Our Zabuton Cushion is hand tufted and comes with a removable zippered cover.
- Proudly handcrafted in Chicago, USA by Bean Products, since 1987! Happy Meditating
Add text here.