Kapok Sleep Pillows with 100% Organic Cotton Fabric
- Bean Products Kapok Pillow - 100% Organic Cotton Exterior Fabric stuffed with 100% Kapok Fiber.
- Our Natural Organic Kapok Fiber filled pillow is soft like down yet firm enough to not bottom out - providing great head and neck support and unparalleled comfort.
- Kapok is an exceptionally silky lightweight down-like fluffy fiber from the seed pods of the Great Kapok trees of tropical rainforests - Responsibly harvested for a sustainable supply. Vegan. Bird free. Chemical Free.
- Protect your health, home and planet with our non-toxic petroleum free, cruelty free natural kapok fiber filled sleep and cervical neck roll pillows.
- Bean Products Sleep Pillows are available in several choices of sizes and fills - Cotton and Organic Cotton Fabric are used to make organic Buckwheat, Millet, Latex and MultiGrain filled pillows.
i love the purity of these pillows! the cotton is super-soft, they don’t smell funny, they are adjustable, a whole array of sizes... i now have 3 bean kapok pillows and i’m pretty sure i need at least one more. it’s hard to find the perfect eco-friendly pillow, but these are the closest i have come.
I was hoping to replace our old sleeping pillows, but this was not the solution. The pillows are dense and they bottom out. We stopped using them after three days because we both had neck pain. I was really excited about them because they are organic and sustainably made- but they aren’t comfortable.